Website MAKE Digital Group
MAKE Digital Group is seeking an interim account manager to support one of our largest agency accounts this Fall and Spring while two of our full-time team members enjoy maternity leave. The role will begin in late September and work with our team and client until mid-March (ideally, but flexible), and the expected workload is roughly 5-7 hours per week.
This role will require availability during the workweek, and preference will be given to Kansas City, MO/KS area residents, but regional applicants are encouraged to apply. Candidates may work virtually, but one or two days in the office with our team would be ideal.
This Account Manager will be the primary point of contact between the agency’s client and the MAKE internal team and will be tasked with maintaining a quality relationship to ensure client expectations are exceeded and goals are met.
- Primary day-to-day point of contact with client stakeholders focused dedicated to building positive rapport and working relationship with each client
- Responsible for anticipating client requests, proactively managing client expectations, and clearly communicating client needs internally and externally
- Contributor to the management of the client’s scope of work and the management and execution of said scope(s)
- Work hand-in-hand with MAKE’s internal departments to ensure all client needs and tasks are executed timely and accurately – develop briefs, complete internal reviews, and assist in the management of timelines
- Experience working within a project management tool (Asana, Workamajig, Clickup)
- Attend all client meetings, responsible for agenda setting, note taking and follow-up
- 5+ years of digital marketing or advertising agency account experience
- Possess a moderate level of digital marketing knowledge – social, email, SEO…
- Communications master with experience in managing into Project Management
- Is hyper diligent, organized and detail-oriented